Careers and UCAS Support
We offer students careers advice and guidance with the UCAS process or how to apply for the right apprenticeship or employment after Queensmead.
Our careers programme includes:
- 1:1 meetings with our in-house careers advisor, Mrs Howells.
- UCAS preparation programme, led by Mr Gallagher (head of year 13) and P16 form tutors.
- Personal Development (PSHE) lessons focussed on careers
- Opportunities to take part in university taster days and preparation programmes for highly competitive courses such as Law, Veterinary Medicine, Engineering, Medicine and Dentistry
- Employment fairs and work experience opportunities